Stay safe with Serfas' UTL-60! Packing 60 lumens of firepower the Cosmo 60 is one of the brightest on the market. FEATURES - ABS/Aluminum Construction - Dual 30 Lumen LEDs - IPX6 Waterproof - Max Charge Rate 500mA - Charges From Dead to Fully Charge in 2 Hours - Last Mode Memory SPECS - Solid Modes: High (60 Lumens): 1.25 hrs, Low (25 Lumens): 4 hrs - Flash Modes: Dual Flash High (60 Lumens): 3.75 hrs, Dual Flash Low (25 Lumens): 8 hrs, Alt Flash (25 Lumens): 5 hrs - Weight: 68 Grams with Bracket - Battery: Lithium Polymer
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstay, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light boasts two LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and two flashing modes, and is housed in a water-resistant body.
Sunlite's 330 Taillight helps you be seen. It sports a 100 hour run time with a 1/2 watt 3 LED system. The housing is water resistant and it has steady and flashing modes.
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's TL-L340 Taillight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a long run time.
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstays, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes almost everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 6
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 8
- Flat COB chip rear LED light with 38 individual COB chips - USB rechargeable 300 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 7 modes including a high and low setting and 5 flashing settings - Daytime flash modes enhances safety in any conditions or time of day - Low battery warning and battery capacity indicator (double click button to check) - Mode memory and tool free installation - Mount: seatpost - Lumens: 20
- COB style LED rear safety light in the shape of a heart - Perfect for cruisers, kids bikes or anyone that is feeling the love and desires a little extra flair on their ride - USB rechargeable with integrated low battery indicator Modes: 5 Mount: Rubber Strap Rechargable: USB Lumens: 15 Lumen Range: 1-100
- 8 lumen, single LED safety light - 2 modes - solid and flashing - Up to 110 hour run time with 2 CR2032 batteries (included) - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment
- 20-lumen COB chip LED tail light - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - IPX3 water-resistant rating
- 8 lumen safety tail light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED light - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included - Lumens: 30 - Mount: rubber strap
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 100 - Mount: Rubber strap
- 24 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 1.5 ~ 6 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
• 2 x 0.5 watt super bright red LEDs • Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable battery • 2 mode (steady / flashing) • 2 to 4.5 hour run time • Includes USB charging cable • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Water resistant
• 2 bright Red LEDs • Includes 2 (CR 2032) lithium batteries • 100 hour run time • 3 mode (2 flashing modes & steady mode) • Water resistant silicone body
• 2 x 0.5 watt super bright red LEDs • 3 modes (1 steady 2 flashing) • Multifit bracket (25-32mm)
• 180 hour run time • Includes one 2032 button cell battery • 4-Super bright LED`s • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • 2 mode (steady / flashing) • ROHS Certified • Water resistant
• 5 LED rack mount rear light • 4 modes (1 steady 3 flashing) • Bolt-on mount for rear racks
- 5 super bright LEDs - Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable batteries with USB cable - 2.5 ~ 5 hours run time per charge - 3 modes (2 Steady, 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit silicone strap - Water-resistant silicone body - Rechargable: USB
Replacement LED assembly for the Centro LED helmet.
Put this little bright spot anywhere—your belt, your backpack, your seatpost—and ride on. The Flashback is your go-to savior, packing a mighty “I’m here!” punch to keep you visible on the streets. With its belt clip, you can literally clip it on just about anything, and its compact size makes it a total no-brainer for keeping your ride safe and your street-cred high. - Compact, bright, and waterproof. - Built-in fabric belt clip makes it a clip-anywhere taillight option (seatpost mount included). - Four operating modes: Steady (10 lumens), Power Flash (20 lumens), Disco Flash (14 lumens), Eco Flash (5 lumens). - 2- to 20-hour runtime, depending on mode. - Tested and approved for the following Specialized helmet models: Align, Ambush Comp, Chamonix, Propero II, Echelon II
Serious road riders put in serious miles. Most of those miles occur in the daytime, when bright ambient conditions mean you need huge lumens numbers to be seen by motorists. But there's no reason a super-bright taillight can't look the part on the fastest road bikes. You invest in the best road bike technology--you deserve an equally fast taillight. Packing a huge punch with 250 lumens, the Flux 250R taillight is visible at more than 1 mile (1.5 km) in the brightest daytime conditions. Here in Morgan Hill, California we get those conditions all the time, this is the taillight we made for ourselves, and for you. - Designed to fit round and D-shaped seatposts. - Disco Flash mode: 250 lumens for 8:00 hours - Eco Flash mode: 25 lumens for 60:00 hours - Hybrid spherical lens and Fresnel lens over three high-power LEDs to send lumens for mile, or kilometers. - IPX7 waterproof means this light will be there when you need it, even in the hardest rain. - Includes 3 different size EPDM o-rings to fit a wide variety of seatposts. 2 o-rings included per size for spares. - Massive 1000mAh battery recharges via included micro USB cable in 2:15 hours. - Overmolded bezel for excellent side visibility. - Power Flash mode: 250 lumens for 8:00 hours - Steady High mode: 100 lumens for 3:00 hours - Steady Low mode: 25 lumens for 12:00 hours - Three CREE XBD 901 LEDs for maximum brightness and efficiency.
Nothing says, “see me now,” louder than a strong and bright taillight, both for day or nighttime use. With its spherical lens, which directs lumens more than a 1/2 mile (800m) in the brightest California sun, the Stix Elite taillight is the go-to taillight for our infamous Lunch Ride. It’s all about peace of mind, really, and with its six light modes, you get multiple options for day or night visibility. And depending on the chosen mode, this taillight will run for up to 77 hours, and it’s easily charged via built-in USB tab, which eliminates the need for a cable. - 12 to 100 lumens output - Dome lens concentrates output from CREE XBD P4 center LED for 1/2 mile (800m) visibility in the brightest sun. Fresnel lenses for secondary LEDs provide wide angle visibility - 2.5- to 77-hour runtime - Charges in the USB port of any laptop or phone charger in two hours (no extra cables needed) - Flexible mounting system works with seatposts from 22.2mm up to 35mm in diameter, plus it's compatible with most seatstays (Aero strap mount available separately) - Six operating modes: Steady High (50 lumens), Steady Low (18 lumens), Power Surge (37 lumens), Power Flash (100 lumens), Disco Flash (40 lumens), Eco Flash (12 lumens) - Red/Green battery charge level indicator - Additional mounting options available separately
A true two-in-one, the Stix Switch comes at you with a ying/yang mindset, flipping between red or white modes depending on your ride needs. Simply press and hold the button and you can go from a bright red taillight to a simple white headlight in seconds. Increase visibility and flexibility with the Stix Switch. - Headlight or taillight—you decide. - Press-and-hold for two seconds to shift between white and red modes. - Three white modes including: Steady (65 lumens), Power Flash (100 lumens), Eco Flash (35 lumens). - Five red modes including: Steady (18 lumens), Surge Glow (16 lumens), Power Flash (30 lumens), Disco Flash (15 lumens), Eco Flash (8 lumens) - 2- to 20-hour runtime. - Fresnel lens for maximum visibility in all directions. - Charges in the USB port of any laptop or phone charger in two hours (no extra cables needed). - Flexible mounting system works with handlebar and seatposts from 22.2mm up to 35mm in diameter, as well as most seatstays. (Aero strap mount available separately). - Red/Green battery charge level indicator. - Additional mounting options available separately.
The Serfas Apollo is a super compact LED light which packs a bright punch in a tiny waterproof metal housing. Mounts in seconds using the attached mini molded rubber ladder strap and hook system. Powered by (2) replaceable CR2032 batteries. Features - Strap Fits Bars 20 – 40mm - Waterproof - 240° Visibility - Perfect For Stores Without Counter Space Specs: - Modes: Solid 50 hrs, Flash 150 hrs - Weight: 29 Grams With Bracket - Runtime: Up To 50 hrs On Flash - Battery: (2) CR2032
The Apollo is a waterproof super bright LED light that is small and easy to mount. FEATURES - USB Rechargeable - Strap Fits Bars 20-40mm - Waterproof - Micro USB Cable Included - 240° Visibility SPECS - Modes: High: 3 hrs, Medium: 6 hrs, Slow Flash: 50 hrs, & Quick Flash: 40 hrs - Weight: 29 Grams with Bracket - Runtime: Up to 50 hrs on Flash - Battery: Lithium Polymer
The UTL-15 is a great everyday tail light. Be seen with this 15 lumen, 3 mode, and ABS constructed light. FEATURES - 3 LED Design for Easy Visibility - IPX3 Waterproof - Charges From Dead to Fully Charge in 2 Hours - Last Mode Memory SPECS - Solid Modes: High (15 Lumens): 2 hrs, Low (7 Lumens): 4.5 hrs - Flash Modes: KITT Flash (5 Lumens): 14.5 hrs, Flash (15 Lumens): 4 hrs - Weight: 56 Grams with Bracket - Battery: Lithium Polymer
30 lumens to keep you safe! The UTL-30 utilizes an aluminum constructed body to house an IPX6 waterproof light. With its 5 modes, the UTL-30 is ready for action. FEATURES - Large, Highly Visible Lens for Maximum Visibility - IPX6 Waterproof - Max Charge Rate 500mA - Charges From Dead to Fully Charge in 2 Hours - Last Mode Memory SPECS - Solid Modes: High (30 Lumens): 2 hrs, Low (15 Lumens): 4 hrs - Flash Modes: Daytime Flash (30 Lumens): 5.25 hrs, High Flash (30 Lumens): 8 hrs, Medium Flash (15 Lumens): 10 hrs, Low Flash (7 Lumens): 13 hrs - Weight: 60 Grams with Bracket - Battery: Lithium Polymer
Page 1 of 3 Next page