Parts & Accessories
SRAM eTap Battery is the power source for the eTap system. The same power unit is interchangeable between front and rear derailleurs. - Up to 1000 kilometers of riding per charge - Weight: 24g - Finish: Black - Compatibility: SRAM RED eTap
- Micro Mount for Phones - Aluminum and composite construction securely holds any phone with any case for minimalist profile - Unique patent-pending design with proprietary stretch material grips your phone - Easy mounting under any standard stem. - Tighten to stem cap 6Nm torque.
Low Road position places the computer in front of the bar and nearly flush with the top of the bar, making for an easy to read display whether you are on the hoods or in the drops. - Sub-20 gram computer mount - Compatible with computers with 1/4 turn twist lock interface and 31.8mm bar surface - Single Torx T25 fixing bolt
Redesigned for 2017, the Mobile PowerPack 6000 has even more power and ports to charge up to two devices while on the go. Multiple mounting options and a GoPro mount adapter provide flexibility and convenience. - Battery: 6000 mAh Li-Ion - Burn Time: approx Charge iPhone 2 times - Charge Time: approx 8-10 hr - Output: USB / DC 5V 2A (Total) - Certificate: CE / FCC - Material: Engineering grade plastic - Charge: USB - Mount: Stem or top tube (shim incl.) - Input: USB / DC 5V 1A (Max) - Added Features: Compatible with RideCase Mount Included adapter allows to install on GoPro Mount Dual USB ports 4 LED power gauge Wire collector Auto-off for battery reserve - Size: 9.4 x 5 x 3 cm / 3.7” x 2” x 1.2” - Weight: 160 g / 5.64 oz
Crank Arm Cadence Magnet for Specailized SpeedZone Computers.
A stem mount for SpeedZone Elite, Comp, and Pro computers.
A secondary or replacement mount for Specialized SpeedZone Expert and Comp computers. Includes a stem mount, bar mount, magnet and wireless ANT+ speed/cadence sensor.
Optimize your comfort and riding position on the Turbo Vado with this sleek stem. It's made from lightweight and durable 6061 aluminum, and it features both an integrated display and light mount. This way, you're able to dial in your fit without losing any of the readily accessible functionality or illumination that you love from the Vado.
High-efficiency charger cable for Flux headlights. - High capacity wire can transfer more power with less loss. - Custom "L" shaped Mini USB Male for the best fit to Flux headlights. - NOTE: This is a CHARGE ONLY cable and cannot be used for data transfer.
Replacement/Spare Part – UNI-GO2 GoPro Adapter Bracket Allows mounting of Serfas headlights to GoPro action camera mount systems (e.g. helmet mount, handlebar mount, etc.) - Compatible with all current E-Lume and late model True Series headlights
3-IN-1 Handlebar Mounted Accessory Holder: 3-IN-1 Design: - Headlights - Action Cameras (GoPro) - Garmin Computers (Compatible w/ Garmin Only) - Adjustable Angle (100 Degree Tilt Up/Down) - Materials: Aluminum Alloy, Nylon - Simple Installation Specs: - Length: 105mm - Width: 68mm - Height: 57mm - Weight: 76g - Snap Ring Fitment: 31.8-32mm Bars - Max Load: 400g
Connect your PC to CycleOps VirtualTraining.
- Shift buttons mounted to the end of a bar plug - Included wire connects to Blip Box - Fits bars with 19 - 20.5mm inside diameter
Be it the fireworks of a finale, an ideal rhythm, climbing on the top, or a deep, dark place extracting the last kilojoule of effort on your bike split, you want to adjust your gear with the twitch of a finger. eTap Blip satellite shifters allow you to shift when you want, where you want. - Limitless remote shifting positions for drop and aero bars - Wired shift buttons can be positioned however the rider prefers - Connect to Blip Box or drop bar eTap levers - Compatible with SRAM RED eTap shift/brake controls
SRAM eTap batteries are literally a snap to remove and charge. Just flip the tool-free battery latch up and slide the battery up and out of the derailleur. Then snap the battery into the USB powered charger and connect the charger to any USB power source or A/C USB adaptor. A full charge takes just 45 minutes to complete. - Finish: Black - Compatibility: SRAM RED eTap
- Use to keep Blips in place on handlebars - Fits 31.8mm round portion of drop bar - Clamp mounts directly to bar outside of tape zone - Ideal for use with thumbs or index fingers while hands are on the tops - Right and left specific, just like Blips - Weight: 12 grams (for pair) - Material: Polypropylene - Compatibility: 11-speed - Recommended Group: SRAM RED eTap
Wire harness and hardware to measure computer data based on the rear wheel - Contains bracket with 130cm wire, wheel magnet (fits up to 4mm bladed spokes) and zip ties - Bracket fits most bars (25.4 to 31.8mm) - Compatible with: Protegé 5.0, 8.0 and 9.0 - Ideal for rear wheel indoor bicycle trainers
Replace your worn or damaged wiring on Origin8 wired computers (97517 / 97570) - Includes bracket with (155cm) wired sensor, screw magnet and 4 cable ties - Includes: Wiring Kit - Compatibility: Data Station 8 / 10 ** HEAD mount is HANDLEBAR mount only (not stem)
• Handlebar mount for Garmin Edge 200, 500, and 800 • Fits handlebars 22.2 to 31.8mm (Shims included) • Forged and CNC`d alloy construction
- CNC machined AL6061 alloy GoPro mount for handlebars or seatposts - Accepts GoPro mounting style compatible accessories - GoPro mount rotates 90° for ideal positioning of accessories - Fits 22.2mm, 25.4mm, and 31.8mm handlebars with included adapter - Fits 27.2mm, 30.9mm, and 31.6mm seatposts with included adapter
- CNC machined AL6061 alloy Garmin stem mount - Mounts to a stem`s faceplate by means of two included M5 x 18mm stem bolts - Compatible with Garmin Edge 200, 500, 510, 520, 800, 810, 910, 920, and 1000
- Lightweight nylon fiber Bryton handlebar mount with 90-degree rotating mounting plate - Compatible with all Bryton computer models - Out-front mounting position centers the computer in front of the stem - Fits both 25.4mm and 31.8mm handlebars with included adapter
- Lightweight nylon fiber Garmin handlebar mount with 90-degree rotating mounting plate - Compatible with Garmin Edge 200, 500, 510, 520, 800, 810, and 1000 - Out-front mounting position centers the computer in front of the stem - Fits both 25.4mm and 31.8mm handlebars with included adapter
- Lightweight nylon fiber Garmin handlebar mount with CNC machined AL6061 alloy GoPro mount - Compatible with Garmin Edge 200, 500, 510, 520, 800, 810, and 1000 - Accepts GoPro mounting style compatible accessories - Out-front mounting position centers the computer and accessories in front of the stem - Fits both 25.4mm and 31.8mm handlebars with included adapter
- Superlight computer/light mount fits cleanly underneath the stem - Replace a headset spacer(s) below or above the stem on any 1-1/8" steerer - 12mm stack height with 50mm wide mounting area, 120mm long angle adjustable arm
Keep your handlebar organized and your devices secure with the SGS-400-OS (27.2/31.8/35.0mm) from Minoura. - Holds up to 2 accessories (light, computer, mp3, bottle cage holder, etc.) - Lightweight and rustproof alloy construction - New LW-Clamp reduces weight 25 grams compared to previous models - Aluminum bar is position adjustable and uses Hex Bolt to install and remove - 27mm-35mm diameter
Keep your handlebar organized and your devices secure with the SWG-400 (28/35mm) SwingGrip from Minoura. - Holds up to 2 accessories (light, computer, mp3, bottle cage holder, etc.) - On Stem installation only - Lightweight and rustproof alloy construction - Angle adjustable arm design - Aluminum bar is position adjustable and uses Hex Bolt to install and remove
Advanced 2-in-1 speed and cadence sensor. Conforms 100% to Bluetooth Smart standards for max compatibility. Powerful rare earth magnet provides wider engagement spacing. Durable, lightweight polycarbonate construction with translucent body and LED indicators. Adjustable swingarm and versatile mounting system. Replaceable CR2032 coin cell battery optimized for long-lasting use. Includes O-ring mounts, spoke magnet, crank arm magnet.
The K-EDGE Garmin Stem Mount is a great upgrade solution for cyclists who prefer their computer above the stem. Mounting off of the steerer tube, the mount replaces a standard 5mm spacer, and is locked securely in place by the top cap compression system. The adjustable version allows for a variety of different stem angles. Can be used with positive or negative degree stems and additional spacers can be added (5mm to 10mm) above the stem. Note that some of the larger computers will not always work with a steep angled stem. Designed with mountain biking in mind, the K-EDGE Stem mount is also ideal for much more including: cyclocross; triathlon; bike touring; or if you simply prefer this position for your computer.
K-EDGE’s legendary CNC machined aluminum quality and strength for the price conscious cyclist. Pro positioning of your computer, out-front and flush with the top of the handlebar. - CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum Platform, Injection Molded Copolymer Interface - Compatible: Garmin EDGE 820, 520, 510, 500, 25 and 20. - Replaceable Garmin Insert with K-EDGE “Definitive Click” locking system - Fits 31.8MM Handlebars - NOT combo compatible - Weight: 48g - Anodized Color- Black
Page 1 of 2 Next page